Mesa 2 STD N. America (MS2-100) - WiFi. BT, BLE, WiFi + Septentrio FieldGenius PC Software (GPS+TS)
Available in a sleek package with the highest-rated protection against water and dust, the Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet can go with you into the harshest of environments. Running Windows 10 or Android, the new Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet brings powerful functionality to your mobile data collection, featuring a large, 7-inch, extra-bright display for easily viewing maps or images, all-day battery power lasting up to 15 hours, and of course, the unmatched ruggedness that Juniper Systems is known for.
POWERFUL WINDOWS AND ANDROID OS
With a full Windows operating system, you can carry out the entire data collection process from start to finish on your Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet. Snap a photo, record field notes, or capture a GNSS location, and then analyze the data you just collected using the Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet. Its racing-fast processor and lightweight, ergonomic design ensure maximum efficiency and minimal fatigue. With all the functionality of a desktop computer packed into one ultra-tough tablet, the Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet will truly become your office, anywhere.
Running on both Windows 10 and Android operating systems, the Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet provides options for whatever solution you’re searching for. Android is available for users seeking the mobile versatility of this operation system, while running Windows 10 provides users with powerful functionality in the field—making the use of a desktop computer simply… optional.
Having a full Windows operating system also means you’ve got a wide range of data collection software and apps to choose from, making it easy to find a solution that fits each individual need perfectly.
BIGGER, BOLDER, BETTER DISPLAY
The Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet features a larger, brighter, 7" display, providing more viewing area than any other Juniper Systems device before. Using specialized IllumiView™ technology, the Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet’s display provides best-in-class outdoor visibility and clarity, along with stunning Intel® HD Graphics.
LONG BATTERY LIFE = MORE WORK DONE
There’s nothing that will bring your work to a halt faster than a dead battery. That’s why the Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet’s battery lasts a full 8–10 hours on one charge to easily get you through a whole work day and even longer. Think you need more than that? You can even opt for an additional internal battery that provides an extra 4–5 hours of runtime, plus hot-swap capability for easily changing batteries during those extra-long days that take you into overtime.
On top of that, the Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet battery has an outstanding life cycle—so long, in fact, that you shouldn’t need to replace it for the Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet’s entire lifetime! It’s also optimized for strong performance in cold temperatures, meaning you’ll get enhanced battery life, no matter what environment you’re working in.
- Size: 5.4" w x 8.48" l x 1.36" d (137 mm x 215 mm x 35 mm)
- Weight: 1.5-2 lbs (680-907 g)
- Durable, chemical- and shock-resistant design
- Easy-to-grip, impact-absorbing, overmolded bumpers
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Removable Li-Ion battery, 43.2 Whr
- Operates 8–10 hours on one charge
- Battery easily changeable in field
- Optimized for strong performance in cold temperatures
- Excellent lifecycle performance
- Optional built-in 21.6-Whr battery provides additional 4–5 hours runtime and hot-swap capability
- Active viewing area: 7" (178 mm)
- Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- High-visibility backlit LCD for best-in-class sunlight view-ability
- Portrait or landscape orientation with automatic screen rotation
- Projected capacitive multi-touch interface for use with gloves, small tip stylus, and in wet conditions
- Optically bonded for increased visibility and strength
- Chemically-strengthened Dragontrail™ High Ion-Exchange (HIE™) coverglass for excellent impact and scratch resistance
- Three User-Programmable Function Keys (P1, P2 & P3)
- Adjustable LED Backlit Keys
- OEM Configurable/Cutomizable
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof
- Operating Temperature: -4 F to 122 F (-20 C to 50 C)
- Storage temperature: -22 F to 158 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Shockproof: multiple drops from 4' (1.2–1.5 m) onto concrete
- Designed for MIL-STD-810G test procedures: Method 500.5 Low Pressure (Altitude); Method 501.5 High Temperature; Method 502.5 Low Temperature; Method 503.5 Temperature Shock; Method 506.5 Rain; Method 507.5 Humidity; Method 510.5 S and Dust; Method 512.5 Immersion; Method 514.6 Vibration; Method 516.6 Shock
- Quad-core Intel® Atom™ Z3745
OS & Software
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Pro 64-bit or Android 5.1 (AOSP)
- Multiple languages supported (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese)
Memory & Data Storage:
- 4 GB RAM (LPDDR3)
- 64 GB or 128 GB flash storage options
- User-accessible MicroSDXC card slot
- Long-range Bluetooth® Smart Ready wireless technology, v4.0 +EDR, Class 1.5, BLE support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
Camera (Geo Models)
- Rear: 8 MP with LED illumination
- Front: 2 MP
- Juniper Geotagging™: embed photo with date, time, and GNSS position
GPS/GNSS (Geo Models)
- 2 to 5 meter typical accuracy
- uBlox NEO-M8N GNSS receiver and integrated antenna
- Integrated real-time SBAS receiver (WAAS, EGNOS, etc.)
- 72 GNSS tracking channels
- Optional: uBlox NEO-M8T w/post-processing data output and external GNSS antenna pass-through connection for sub-meter accuracy